It takes a village to raise a Kal, so big shout-outs of thanks to:
• All my friends, family and students who came by in droves to spot me for food and drink runs, and kept me feeling so well supported – I really felt the love!
• The organizers and volunteers of TOAF: you guys think of everything and do a GREAT job!
• Everyone who entered my free print contest, and especially those of you who signed up for my email list!
• Kim-Lee Kho: for constant support and encouragement.
• My booth-neighbour (and TOAF award winner for Best of 2D Works) Laura Peturson for cheerful help throughout the weekend, and taking the photo below!
Every year is juried, so no guarantees, but I'll definitely be back next year if I get in!