I do not plan to teach anything in person until the end of 2021. At that point I'll check in and see how things are looking.
AND -- I think we all have discovered significant advantages to learning online!
It allows ME to reach more of you regardless of geographical location, and it allows YOU so much more ease and flexibility, too:
• no commute time
• no worries about traffic or weather conditions
• no schlepping, packing and unpacking, tricky transport of wet work, etc.
• with video recordings, if you can't make the live class time slot - you can still watch the video afterward - no missing out!
• a really good look at the art history
• and for my own courses, there's the added bonus of my private, course-specific Facebook groups where you can share your work with the other students in your class, commenting and encouraging each other -- and get written feedback from me too, of course!
Many of you have expressed the hope that I'll keep teaching online even once we are finally - ACTUALLY though this pandemic.
ABSOLUTELY!!! I prefer teaching online - and I can well imagine doing the majority of my instruction that way, and only teaching in-person for certain specific courses and workshops.
Which do you prefer? leave me a comment below and let me know!